Our business activities are always guided by ethical and socially responsible criteria
The management of Corporate Social Responsibility of GBS Finance pursues the alignment of our economic and social interests in the same direction . Therefore, in addition to strict compliance with moral, ethical and legal obligations, we voluntarily collaborate with companies that promote the social, cultural and scientific development of society. Our dedication to patronage led us to become International Patrons of the Museo del Prado. GBS Finance, among other activities:
- Has developed internal training programs for their employees.
- Makes donations to NGOs.
- Supports organizations that favor medical research.
- Promotes cultural activities.
- Collaborates with Fundación Creas: private equity fund focused on social investments by studying the financial viability of the projects submitted.
- Collaborated in the creation of two schools in Africa (Sudan and Tanzania).
The entities with which GBS Finance regularly collaborates are: Fundación Princesa de Asturias, Invest for Children, Asociación de Antiguos Alumnos de los Colegios de la Guardia Civil, Special Olympics, Unicef, Fundación Fero, Fundación Leucemia y Linfoma . Since 2015, GBS Finance has been a signatory member of The United Nations Global Compact.
We have worked with the Best Buddies Colombia Foundation since its creation, an organization dedicated to promoting social inclusion for people with cognitive disabilities.