What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognize you. It is simply a unique identifier in the form of a text file which some servers use to refer to the user device to record information about what we have been doing in these pages, thereby allowing to improve the quality and safety of the website. They have an expiration date, which can range from the duration of the session until a specified future date after which they will cease to operate.
Cookies are essential to the operation of the internet, providing many advantages in interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability on the website of GBS FINANZAS, S.A.
The following cookies are used on the website of www.gbsfinance.com:
- Cookies are strictly necessary, such as those that serve to allow proper navigation or allow payment for goods or services requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: such as those used by social networks
- The analytical cookies for purposes of periodic maintenance to ensure the best possible service to the user.
What cookies will be installed?
Management of cookies
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode by which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser, this private mode can have different names:
- Internet Explorer 8 and above: InPrivate
- Opera 10.5 and above: Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and above: Incognito
- Firefox 3.5 and above: Private Browsing
What if cookies are disabled?
GBS FINANZAS, S.A. website can modify this Cookies Policy depending on legislative, statutory requirements or in order to adapt the policy to instructions given by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we therefore advise users to visit it regularly