DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
GBS FINANZAS CORPORATE FINANCE S.A.
TAX ID NUMBER: A87073854
REGISTERED OFFICE: C/ VELÁZQUEZ Nº53 6º, 28001, MADRID
GRUPO ADAPTALIA – LEGAL FORMATIVO S.L.
91 553 34 08
In GBS FINANZAS CORPORATE FINANCE S.A. we treat the information you provide us in order to manage the contractual relationship that binds us, manage the delivery of the information you request, provide interested parties with offers of our services and / or products of interest and / or manage your candidacy.For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
How long will we keep your personal information?
Your data will be kept the minimum time necessary for the proper provision of the service offered as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from it and any other legal requirement.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data may be the execution of a potential and / or subscribed contractual relationship, the legitimate interest, the legal authorization and / or the consent of the interested party. The information that we request is appropriate, pertinent and strictly necessary and in any case is it obliged for you to provide it to us, but its failure to communicate may affect the purpose of the service or the impossibility of providing it.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
GBS FINANZAS CORPORATE FINANCE S.A. will not communicate your data to any third party, unless it is expressly informed of it.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The data protection rights held by the interested parties are:
- Right to request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Right to rectification or deletion
- Right of opposition
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment
- Right to data portability
The holders of the personal data obtained, may exercise their rights of protection of personal data by directing a written communication to the registered office of GBS FINANZAS CORPORATE FINANCE S.A. or to the electronic mail enabled for this purpose, email@example.com , including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other equivalent identification document.
Models, forms and more information available about your rights on the website of the national control authority, Spanish Agency for Data Protection, hereinafter, AEPD, www.agpd.es .
Can I withdraw the consent?
You have the possibility and the right to withdraw the consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Where can I claim in case I consider that my data is not treated correctly?
If any interested party considers that their data is not treated correctly by GBS FINANZAS CORPORATE FINANCE S.A. You can send your complaints to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or to the correspondent data protection authority, being the AEPD the one indicated in the national territory, www.agpd.es
Security and update of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that GBS FINANZAS CORPORATE FINANCE S.A. has taken all necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided. With the objective of avoid alteration, loss, and / or treatments or unauthorized access, as required by the regulations, although absolute security does not exist.
It is important that, in order for us to keep your personal information updated, you inform us whenever there is a change in them.
GBS FINANZAS CORPORATE FINANCE S.A. informs you that your data will be treated with the maximum care and confidentiality by all personnel involved in any of the phases. We will not give or communicate to any third party your data, except in the cases provided by law, or unless the interested party has expressly authorized us.
What are the cookies?
Likewise, the Web will be able to know all the services requested by the users, so that they can provide or offer information appropriate to the tastes and preferences of each user.
What types of cookies exist?
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into:
- “Session cookies”: The first ones expire when the user closes the browser.
- “Persistent cookies”. The second ones expire depending on when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified in the Services) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on its Objective, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Performance Cookies: This type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit. As an example, this typology includes:
Volume settings of video or sound players.
The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
- Geo-location cookies: These cookies are used to find out which country you are in when a service is requested. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help guide the content to your location.
- Registration cookies: Registration cookies are generated once the user has registered or subsequently opened their session, and they are used to identify you in the services with the following objectives:
Keep the user identified so that, if a service closes, the browser or computer and another time or another day enters the service again, it will remain identified, thus facilitating navigation without having to re-identify. This functionality can be suppressed if the user presses the “close session” functionality, so that this Cookie is deleted and the next time it enters the service the user will have to log in to be identified.
Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
- Analytical cookies: Each time a user visits a service, a tool from an external provider generates an analytic cookie on the user’s computer. This Cookie that is only generated during the visit, will serve in future visits to the Web Services to identify the visitor anonymously.
The main objectives that are pursued are:
Allow the anonymous identification of navigating users through the “Cookie” (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate number of visitors and their trend over time.
Identify anonymously the most visited contents and therefore more attractive for users.
Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeat visit.
Important: Unless the user decides to register in a Web service, the “Cookie” will never be associated with any personal data that can identify him. These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help optimize the experience of the Users on the site.
Behavioral advertising cookies: This type of “Cookies” allows you to expand the information of the ads shown to each anonymous user in the Web Services. Among others, it is stored the duration or frequency of display of advertising positions, the interaction with them, or the browsing patterns and / or user compartments as they help to shape a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they allow to offer advertising related to the interests of the user.
Third-party advertising cookies: In addition to the advertising managed by the Web in its Services, the Web offers its advertisers the option of offer ads through third parties (“AdServers”). In this way, these third parties can store Cookies sent from the Web Services from the browsers of the Users, as well as access the data stored therein.
¿What cookies do we use?
The cookies we use on our website are:
- Own: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
The most common are session cookies
- Third party: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
The most common are:
- Google analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=es
- ComScore: http://www.comscore.com/esl/Sobre-comScore/Politica-de-privacidad?cs_edgescape_cc=ES
- Real Media: http://www.realmedia.com/enus/pages/privacy_policy.html
How to disable cookies?
It is usually possible to stop accepting browser cookies, or stop accepting cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change the Cookies settings. These settings are usually found in the “options” or “preferences” of the menu of your browser. Also, you can configure your browser or your email manager, as well as install free add-ons to avoid downloading the Web Bugs when opening an email.
The Web offers guidance to the User on the steps to access the configuration menu of cookies and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
Can modifications of the Cookies Policy be produced?
The Website may modify this Cookies Policy depending on the legislative requirements, regulations, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore users are advised to visit it periodically.
When there are significant changes in this Cookies Policy, users will be informed through the web or via email to registered users.