People are the greatest asset a company has. It is the people within a company which make the difference and allow it to reach a high level of excellence.
As an international entity that offers its customers highly individualized attention, we believe that diversity must be a key element in our organization, both in terms of our structure and our staff. Each individual who joins GBS Finance does so with unique needs, and it is our duty to have the right people to satisfy those needs.
- Searching for sector and company information
- Market research and competitive analysis of companies
- Analysis of the historical evolution of companies
- Search of candidates for M&A processes
- Collaboration in valuation analysis of listed and private companies including, elaboration of multiples (EV/Sales, EV/EBITDA, EV/EBIT, PER…) of listed companies and previous transactions
- Elaboration of marketing presentations including: company profiles, sales playbooks and valuation documents among others
Requirements for the position:
- Preference for finance oriented undergraduate student with good academic record
- Languages: Fluent oral and written English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point and Excel)
- Teamwork, fluent communication, results oriented
- CV is required to be attached
What we offer:
Those who develop their career with us will find in GBS Finance a place where they can enhance their individual potential