Daniel Galvan, Director at investment bank GBS Finance, has just returned from Brasil, where they work alongside their financial alter ego BTG Pactual. “Brazilian companies are keen to export, especially agribusiness, but not so much with retail”, Galván says. There is very little or no interest in buying foreign companies. Their view is that they have more than enough with the domestic market,” analyzes Galván.
- Our partner Javier Herrero analyzes in elEconomista the current situation of the real estate sector in Spain
- Pablo Gómez de Pablos, managing partner of GBS Finance, shares his insight in Capital Magazine
- GBS Finance takes part in elEconomista for the analysis and forecasts of the investment banking sector in 2023
- Our GBS Finance Managing Partner, Pablo Gómez de Pablos, is interviewed in Capital & Corporate magazine
- GBS Finance takes part in the forum of the Alliance for Ibero-America Business Council (CEAPI)