In recents months, ACS president, Florentino Perez, seems more worried than usual. And not because the Ministry of Public Works has drastically reduced the engagement in civil construction in Spain, or for the delay of various administrations in paying bills, or by the fact that his German subisdiary Hochtief has halved their expected profit for 2012.
- Our partner Javier Herrero analyzes in elEconomista the current situation of the real estate sector in Spain
- Pablo Gómez de Pablos, managing partner of GBS Finance, shares his insight in Capital Magazine
- GBS Finance takes part in elEconomista for the analysis and forecasts of the investment banking sector in 2023
- Our GBS Finance Managing Partner, Pablo Gómez de Pablos, is interviewed in Capital & Corporate magazine
- GBS Finance takes part in the forum of the Alliance for Ibero-America Business Council (CEAPI)