In recents months, ACS president, Florentino Perez, seems more worried than usual. And not because the Ministry of Public Works has drastically reduced the engagement in civil construction in Spain, or for the delay of various administrations in paying bills, or by the fact that his German subisdiary Hochtief has halved their expected profit for 2012.
- GBS Finance in the media: the evolution of the non-performing asset market
- GBS Finance advises Grupo Facundo in the sale of a stake to Artá Capital
- GBS Finance expands its range of businesses with the addition of a new NPL division
- GBS Finance advises KKR in the Acquisition of MEDAC
- GBS Finance advises ASM Industries on the entry of CS Wind into its shareholding