“Expansion” has published a report titled “The challenges of Santander to ascend in the stock exchange”. The article includes statements from various experts, including Santiago Hagerman, of GBS Finance. Hagerman says that the weakness of Latin American currencies is hurting the Spanish bank, “but in the long term, those are markets with great potential”.
- GBS Finance in the media: the evolution of the non-performing asset market
- GBS Finance advises Grupo Facundo in the sale of a stake to Artá Capital
- GBS Finance expands its range of businesses with the addition of a new NPL division
- GBS Finance advises KKR in the Acquisition of MEDAC
- GBS Finance advises ASM Industries on the entry of CS Wind into its shareholding