“Expansion” has published a report titled “The challenges of Santander to ascend in the stock exchange”. The article includes statements from various experts, including Santiago Hagerman, of GBS Finance. Hagerman says that the weakness of Latin American currencies is hurting the Spanish bank, “but in the long term, those are markets with great potential”.
- Our partner Javier Herrero analyzes in elEconomista the current situation of the real estate sector in Spain
- Pablo Gómez de Pablos, managing partner of GBS Finance, shares his insight in Capital Magazine
- GBS Finance takes part in elEconomista for the analysis and forecasts of the investment banking sector in 2023
- Our GBS Finance Managing Partner, Pablo Gómez de Pablos, is interviewed in Capital & Corporate magazine
- GBS Finance takes part in the forum of the Alliance for Ibero-America Business Council (CEAPI)