Mikel Bilbao, partner at GBS Finance, points out that private equity capital is one of the few ways for companies to get access to cash nowadays. Firms that, normally, would not turn to private equity are starting to do so. His statements have been published in an article of “Private Equity International” about the financing problems and difficulties in the access to credit in Southern Europe.
- GBS Finance takes part in the forum of the Alliance for Ibero-America Business Council (CEAPI)
- GBS Finance in the media: the evolution of the non-performing asset market
- GBS Finance advises Grupo Facundo in the sale of a stake to Artá Capital
- GBS Finance expands its range of businesses with the addition of a new NPL division
- GBS Finance advises KKR in the Acquisition of MEDAC