Mikel Bilbao, partner at GBS Finance, points out that private equity capital is one of the few ways for companies to get access to cash nowadays. Firms that, normally, would not turn to private equity are starting to do so. His statements have been published in an article of “Private Equity International” about the financing problems and difficulties in the access to credit in Southern Europe.
- Gonçalo Adrião is the firm’s new partner in Portugal
- Our partner Javier Herrero analyzes in elEconomista the current situation of the real estate sector in Spain
- Pablo Gómez de Pablos, managing partner of GBS Finance, shares his insight in Capital Magazine
- GBS Finance takes part in elEconomista for the analysis and forecasts of the investment banking sector in 2023
- Our GBS Finance Managing Partner, Pablo Gómez de Pablos, is interviewed in Capital & Corporate magazine