Nowadays, the main driver of the sector is the lack of liquidity, and although, some businessman were reluctant, mergers and integration deals are beginning to seem attractive,this way they try tobe practical, to seek synergies, economies of scale, and often to be protected from the entry of competitors.
- Our partner Javier Herrero analyzes in elEconomista the current situation of the real estate sector in Spain
- Pablo Gómez de Pablos, managing partner of GBS Finance, shares his insight in Capital Magazine
- GBS Finance takes part in elEconomista for the analysis and forecasts of the investment banking sector in 2023
- Our GBS Finance Managing Partner, Pablo Gómez de Pablos, is interviewed in Capital & Corporate magazine
- GBS Finance takes part in the forum of the Alliance for Ibero-America Business Council (CEAPI)