Spain has allocated € 3,528 million today of three and six months treasury bills after receiving a demand for € 9,280 million, almost three times the amount finally offered. Treasury has placed 967 million in three-month bills (compared to € 4,177 million requested by investors) and € 2,560 million in six-month bills (where there has been a demand of € 5,102 million).
- GBS Finance in the media: the evolution of the non-performing asset market
- GBS Finance advises Grupo Facundo in the sale of a stake to Artá Capital
- GBS Finance expands its range of businesses with the addition of a new NPL division
- GBS Finance advises KKR in the Acquisition of MEDAC
- GBS Finance advises ASM Industries on the entry of CS Wind into its shareholding