Pedro Gómez de Baeza and Juan Antonio Samaranch celebrate 20 years at GBS Finance. For the last two decades, the investment bank, established in a small flat on calle Velázquez in Madrid, has became one of the leading M&A advisors in the Iberian Peninsula.
- GBS Finance in the media: the evolution of the non-performing asset market
- GBS Finance advises Grupo Facundo in the sale of a stake to Artá Capital
- GBS Finance expands its range of businesses with the addition of a new NPL division
- GBS Finance advises KKR in the Acquisition of MEDAC
- GBS Finance advises ASM Industries on the entry of CS Wind into its shareholding