The Basque bank Kutxabank, the main shareholder of the operator Euskaltel, and other busines partners, closed today an agreement for the sale of 48,1% of the capital to the private equity firms, Trilantic and InvestIndustrial.
- GBS Finance takes part in the forum of the Alliance for Ibero-America Business Council (CEAPI)
- GBS Finance in the media: the evolution of the non-performing asset market
- GBS Finance advises Grupo Facundo in the sale of a stake to Artá Capital
- GBS Finance expands its range of businesses with the addition of a new NPL division
- GBS Finance advises KKR in the Acquisition of MEDAC