Spanish investment bank GBS Finance has started operating in Portugal and in the coming months will open its headquarters in Lisbon. Despite the Portuguese financial crisis the firm has a clear strategy for Portugal, where it has already carried out many deals, and understands that now is the time to build up confidence of investors.
- Gonçalo Adrião is the firm’s new partner in Portugal
- Our partner Javier Herrero analyzes in elEconomista the current situation of the real estate sector in Spain
- Pablo Gómez de Pablos, managing partner of GBS Finance, shares his insight in Capital Magazine
- GBS Finance takes part in elEconomista for the analysis and forecasts of the investment banking sector in 2023
- Our GBS Finance Managing Partner, Pablo Gómez de Pablos, is interviewed in Capital & Corporate magazine