Spanish investment bank GBS Finance has started operating in Portugal and in the coming months will open its headquarters in Lisbon. Despite the Portuguese financial crisis the firm has a clear strategy for Portugal, where it has already carried out many deals, and understands that now is the time to build up confidence of investors.
- GBS Finance in the media: the evolution of the non-performing asset market
- GBS Finance advises Grupo Facundo in the sale of a stake to Artá Capital
- GBS Finance expands its range of businesses with the addition of a new NPL division
- GBS Finance advises KKR in the Acquisition of MEDAC
- GBS Finance advises ASM Industries on the entry of CS Wind into its shareholding