OHL has completed divestment of its environmental business unit, mainly known for its subsidiary Inima. The buyer is the Korean conglomerate GS Engineering & Construction and the agreed price was around €230 million. With this operation, which was advised by GBS Finance, the company which is led by Juan Miguel Villar Mir also disposes of about 50 million debt.
- GBS Finance in the media: the evolution of the non-performing asset market
- GBS Finance advises Grupo Facundo in the sale of a stake to Artá Capital
- GBS Finance expands its range of businesses with the addition of a new NPL division
- GBS Finance advises KKR in the Acquisition of MEDAC
- GBS Finance advises ASM Industries on the entry of CS Wind into its shareholding