OHL has completed divestment of its environmental business unit, mainly known for its subsidiary Inima. The buyer is the Korean conglomerate GS Engineering & Construction and the agreed price was around €230 million. With this operation, which was advised by GBS Finance, the company which is led by Juan Miguel Villar Mir also disposes of about 50 million debt.
- Gonçalo Adrião is the firm’s new partner in Portugal
- Our partner Javier Herrero analyzes in elEconomista the current situation of the real estate sector in Spain
- Pablo Gómez de Pablos, managing partner of GBS Finance, shares his insight in Capital Magazine
- GBS Finance takes part in elEconomista for the analysis and forecasts of the investment banking sector in 2023
- Our GBS Finance Managing Partner, Pablo Gómez de Pablos, is interviewed in Capital & Corporate magazine