The economic daily ‘Cinco Días’ has published an article about the interest of large venture capital funds in the Spanish market. Mikel Bilbao, partner of GBS Finance, says: “It is perceived that the economy has bottomed out, and the Government’s measures go in the right direction. There is growing interest from international investors to buy Spanish assets. We will see an upturn of operations”.
- Our partner Javier Herrero analyzes in elEconomista the current situation of the real estate sector in Spain
- Pablo Gómez de Pablos, managing partner of GBS Finance, shares his insight in Capital Magazine
- GBS Finance takes part in elEconomista for the analysis and forecasts of the investment banking sector in 2023
- Our GBS Finance Managing Partner, Pablo Gómez de Pablos, is interviewed in Capital & Corporate magazine
- GBS Finance takes part in the forum of the Alliance for Ibero-America Business Council (CEAPI)