The economic daily ‘Cinco Días’ has published an article about the interest of large venture capital funds in the Spanish market. Mikel Bilbao, partner of GBS Finance, says: “It is perceived that the economy has bottomed out, and the Government’s measures go in the right direction. There is growing interest from international investors to buy Spanish assets. We will see an upturn of operations”.
- GBS Finance in the media: the evolution of the non-performing asset market
- GBS Finance advises Grupo Facundo in the sale of a stake to Artá Capital
- GBS Finance expands its range of businesses with the addition of a new NPL division
- GBS Finance advises KKR in the Acquisition of MEDAC
- GBS Finance advises ASM Industries on the entry of CS Wind into its shareholding