The financial daily ‘Expansion’ has published an article, based on a GBS Finance report on the retail industry in Spain. The article, titled “Fashion seeks his financial tailor,” warns that internationalization is the only outlet for Spanish fashion brands nowadays. According to Mikel Bilbao, partner of GBS Finance, “external output is expensive, and achieve a financial partner has become a priority for the industry”.
- Our partner Javier Herrero analyzes in elEconomista the current situation of the real estate sector in Spain
- Pablo Gómez de Pablos, managing partner of GBS Finance, shares his insight in Capital Magazine
- GBS Finance takes part in elEconomista for the analysis and forecasts of the investment banking sector in 2023
- Our GBS Finance Managing Partner, Pablo Gómez de Pablos, is interviewed in Capital & Corporate magazine
- GBS Finance takes part in the forum of the Alliance for Ibero-America Business Council (CEAPI)