The financial daily ‘Expansion’ has published an article, based on a GBS Finance report on the retail industry in Spain. The article, titled “Fashion seeks his financial tailor,” warns that internationalization is the only outlet for Spanish fashion brands nowadays. According to Mikel Bilbao, partner of GBS Finance, “external output is expensive, and achieve a financial partner has become a priority for the industry”.
- GBS Finance in the media: the evolution of the non-performing asset market
- GBS Finance advises Grupo Facundo in the sale of a stake to Artá Capital
- GBS Finance expands its range of businesses with the addition of a new NPL division
- GBS Finance advises KKR in the Acquisition of MEDAC
- GBS Finance advises ASM Industries on the entry of CS Wind into its shareholding