The revaluation of the Spanish stock market during the first quarte was 7.3%, higher than the 4.2% of the Euro Stoxx50 and the 5.4% of the American S&P 500. The reason for this very positive start to the year has been more closing of short positions by hedge funds than the flow of new funds.
- GBS Finance in the media: the evolution of the non-performing asset market
- GBS Finance advises Grupo Facundo in the sale of a stake to Artá Capital
- GBS Finance expands its range of businesses with the addition of a new NPL division
- GBS Finance advises KKR in the Acquisition of MEDAC
- GBS Finance advises ASM Industries on the entry of CS Wind into its shareholding