The revaluation of the Spanish stock market during the first quarte was 7.3%, higher than the 4.2% of the Euro Stoxx50 and the 5.4% of the American S&P 500. The reason for this very positive start to the year has been more closing of short positions by hedge funds than the flow of new funds.
- Gonçalo Adrião is the firm’s new partner in Portugal
- Our partner Javier Herrero analyzes in elEconomista the current situation of the real estate sector in Spain
- Pablo Gómez de Pablos, managing partner of GBS Finance, shares his insight in Capital Magazine
- GBS Finance takes part in elEconomista for the analysis and forecasts of the investment banking sector in 2023
- Our GBS Finance Managing Partner, Pablo Gómez de Pablos, is interviewed in Capital & Corporate magazine