The Bank of Spain is accusing the former board of Banco de Valencia of speculation with the value of its shares. In the opinion of Javier Navarro, of GBS Finance, a maximum value between six and seven euros per share would have been appropriate at the highest point of the economy, before the economic crisis. Its shares reached a price of 11,3 euros.
- GBS Finance takes part in the forum of the Alliance for Ibero-America Business Council (CEAPI)
- GBS Finance in the media: the evolution of the non-performing asset market
- GBS Finance advises Grupo Facundo in the sale of a stake to Artá Capital
- GBS Finance expands its range of businesses with the addition of a new NPL division
- GBS Finance advises KKR in the Acquisition of MEDAC