The Bank of Spain is accusing the former board of Banco de Valencia of speculation with the value of its shares. In the opinion of Javier Navarro, of GBS Finance, a maximum value between six and seven euros per share would have been appropriate at the highest point of the economy, before the economic crisis. Its shares reached a price of 11,3 euros.
- Gonçalo Adrião is the firm’s new partner in Portugal
- Our partner Javier Herrero analyzes in elEconomista the current situation of the real estate sector in Spain
- Pablo Gómez de Pablos, managing partner of GBS Finance, shares his insight in Capital Magazine
- GBS Finance takes part in elEconomista for the analysis and forecasts of the investment banking sector in 2023
- Our GBS Finance Managing Partner, Pablo Gómez de Pablos, is interviewed in Capital & Corporate magazine