Also, the Spanish large fortunes are preparing for the worst. Their way to protect themselves, explains Juan Esquer, GBS Finance Partner, has been to open accounts in euro countries which they believe are safer (Luxembourg, Germany and France), in nations that operate near but outside of the Euro (United Kingdom or Switzerland) or in more distant territories (USA).
- Our partner Javier Herrero analyzes in elEconomista the current situation of the real estate sector in Spain
- Pablo Gómez de Pablos, managing partner of GBS Finance, shares his insight in Capital Magazine
- GBS Finance takes part in elEconomista for the analysis and forecasts of the investment banking sector in 2023
- Our GBS Finance Managing Partner, Pablo Gómez de Pablos, is interviewed in Capital & Corporate magazine
- GBS Finance takes part in the forum of the Alliance for Ibero-America Business Council (CEAPI)