Also, the Spanish large fortunes are preparing for the worst. Their way to protect themselves, explains Juan Esquer, GBS Finance Partner, has been to open accounts in euro countries which they believe are safer (Luxembourg, Germany and France), in nations that operate near but outside of the Euro (United Kingdom or Switzerland) or in more distant territories (USA).
- GBS Finance in the media: the evolution of the non-performing asset market
- GBS Finance advises Grupo Facundo in the sale of a stake to Artá Capital
- GBS Finance expands its range of businesses with the addition of a new NPL division
- GBS Finance advises KKR in the Acquisition of MEDAC
- GBS Finance advises ASM Industries on the entry of CS Wind into its shareholding