The magazine “Inversión & Finanzas” has published an article on the challenges faced by Spanish textile companies. The news includes statements of Daniel Galvan, director of GBS Finance, who sees two types of textile companies: ones that sell only in Spain, and others that bill increasingly abroad. Among the latter are Inditex and Mango.
- GBS Finance in the media: the evolution of the non-performing asset market
- GBS Finance advises Grupo Facundo in the sale of a stake to Artá Capital
- GBS Finance expands its range of businesses with the addition of a new NPL division
- GBS Finance advises KKR in the Acquisition of MEDAC
- GBS Finance advises ASM Industries on the entry of CS Wind into its shareholding