Santiago Hagerman, a partner at GBS Finance, estimates that inflationary pressures could slightly relax during following months, so that if Central Eruopean Bank goes on increasing rates, this would be very gradual. In that way, he clarifies, Euribor at 12 months could reach 2.5%.
- Gonçalo Adrião is the firm’s new partner in Portugal
- Our partner Javier Herrero analyzes in elEconomista the current situation of the real estate sector in Spain
- Pablo Gómez de Pablos, managing partner of GBS Finance, shares his insight in Capital Magazine
- GBS Finance takes part in elEconomista for the analysis and forecasts of the investment banking sector in 2023
- Our GBS Finance Managing Partner, Pablo Gómez de Pablos, is interviewed in Capital & Corporate magazine