Santiago Hagerman, a partner at GBS Finance, estimates that inflationary pressures could slightly relax during following months, so that if Central Eruopean Bank goes on increasing rates, this would be very gradual. In that way, he clarifies, Euribor at 12 months could reach 2.5%.
- GBS Finance in the media: the evolution of the non-performing asset market
- GBS Finance advises Grupo Facundo in the sale of a stake to Artá Capital
- GBS Finance expands its range of businesses with the addition of a new NPL division
- GBS Finance advises KKR in the Acquisition of MEDAC
- GBS Finance advises ASM Industries on the entry of CS Wind into its shareholding