If we want to reduce the gap, advises Daniel Galván, director of GBS Finanzas, we must discard the stereotype that the civil state of mind is comfort and “change the chip”. Under this new reading, banking can be the instrument of payment that pays the debts of inequality.
- GBS Finance in the media: the evolution of the non-performing asset market
- GBS Finance advises Grupo Facundo in the sale of a stake to Artá Capital
- GBS Finance expands its range of businesses with the addition of a new NPL division
- GBS Finance advises KKR in the Acquisition of MEDAC
- GBS Finance advises ASM Industries on the entry of CS Wind into its shareholding